Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are made between us, Mainstage Merch, and you, the “customer” in respect of purchases of goods from the Mainstage Merch website.
You must agree to these Terms and conditions before you place an order with us. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
1. Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Mainstage Merch web site, INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AND IN NO EVENT SHALL Mainstage Merch BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE.
Mainstage Merch does not guarantee that the Web Sites or the servers which make these Web Sites available, are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
2. Mainstage Merch reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on the Web Site at any time without notice.
3. The Web Site may provide links to other web sites, which are not under the control of Mainstage Merch. Mainstage Merch shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other web sites. Mainstage Merch provides such links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to any such web sites does not imply endorsement by Mainstage Merch of the content of any such sites.
4. The information provided on the Web Site may only be used, copied or distributed in unmodified form for informational personal purposes and provided the copyright symbol and notice as set out at the bottom of the page concerned are maintained.
5. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United Kingdom.
6. Copyright in the Web Site and the contents rests with Mainstage Merch. All rights reserved.
7. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not limited or excluded in any way.
All payment transactions are processed by Paypal who employ the maximum possible security measures.
If you have any concerns or require more information please contact Paypal.
No guarantee of any kind is given as to the times and dates of any delivery.
No claim in respect of any failure or lateness in delivery will be entertained or payable by Mainstage Merch.
If Mainstage Merch is delayed or prevented from delivering the goods due to any circumstances whatever (whether or not involving Mainstage Merch’s negligence) which are beyond Mainstage Merch’s reasonable control and which prevent or restrict Mainstage Merch from complying with the contract, Mainstage Merch may cancel or suspend delivery of the goods comprised in the Customer’s order without notice and without liability.
The Customer undertakes to obtain and comply with any necessary export/import licences, permits and consents for the supply and delivery of the goods. The Customer shall ensure that all goods sold to the Customer shall comply with all legal and customary requirements prevailing in all jurisdictions into which those goods may be shipped or resold.
Exchange and Return Policy
We are happy to make an exchange or issue a refund within 28 days of the date of purchase.
All items must be returned in new condition (unworn and unwashed) and must include a copy of the invoice.
Please include a note with a reason for the return and instructions regarding whether an exchange or a refund is required.
Please send all returns to:
23 Stirling Close
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and therefore non-refundable. If your purchase was damaged during shipping please contact the carrier immediately to file a claim.
If you have any questions please contact us on tel: +44 1293 883364